View Profile Jaster

94 Movie Reviews

Dogs Without Leashes? More like Dogs Without Balls because this cartoon is neutered compared to what it used to be. Nah but fr tho I thought this was okay, these designs look better than the dot eyes you drew on everything for a while it makes them look more like main characters. I thought the animation looked kinda lazy but it's whatever just really average, can't really blame you for making these on your own. Something I thought was really strange was that this time around Thomas isn't voicing Spusky Gus this time around, why now? I know I'm not saying too much about the cartoon itself but that's mostly because I found it boring.

I can't understand this

Bro the vibes in this are incredible!

1 Game Review

Pretty fun, It's simple gameplay is fun and easy for anyone to pick up, However I felt like some buttons were a lil strict with the timing but that may just me being terible with timing lol. The art and music add a lot of personality and add a lot to the experience while playing. One thing I thought this game could use was more rivals, with more cool creative designs and sound styles. It kinda feels like everything in the game was built around just the first level and everything else was an after thought, making the game feel a bit empty. This is a great foundation for a sequel though. Good job on everyone involved.

6 Art Reviews

I'm gonna rape you

Poopy Butt lol

Wow someone actually uploaded their kirby thing as an illistration instead of a movie

I'm a penis